H48074 is a series of high voltage Pylontech batteries for the storage of energy from your photovoltaic system. It is combined with various brands of hybrid inverters and retrofits for a capacity of approximately 3.55 kWh with batteries (80% discharge depth).
Pylontech H48074 batteries, with LFP lithium technology, have several advantages:
- longer life cycle, which exceeds 6000 cycles, corresponding to approximately 11 years of work, with an end-of-life capacity of 80%;
- an internal molecular structure is more stable and therefore safer, allowing an increase in the combustion temperature of 600 ° C;
- Wide possibility of expansion of the storage capacity;
- compact and modular design that allows easy installation/updating;
- possibility of operating in different temperature conditions;
This type of battery is installed in special racks with a size directly proportional to the desired storage capacity.
The H48074 occupies a space of 3U in the cabinet and can be installed without a minimum space between one battery and another.
As for the BMS, unlike low voltage batteries, it is not included in the battery and occupies a space in the closet equal to 3U.
For a storage capacity between 14.2 and 24.85 kWh, Pylontech BMS SC050A should be used, while for capacities between 17.75 and 35.5 kWh Pylontech BMS SC1000A.