Exciting News from GC Solar!
We are thrilled to announce that GC Solar is now under new management, and we're committed to enhancing your experience with us.
- Improved Customer Care
- Innovative Solutions
- Expanded Product Range
- Sustainability Focus
Thank you for your continued support. Together, let's build a greener future!
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
The Buyer understands that the Supplier is not the manufacturer of the Goods and that the Goods are ordered from third party manufacturers. All Goods supplied shall be subject to the Manufacturer's Specifications and the Supplier does not make any representations regarding such Manufacturer Specifications
- 1.1 A. Any Goods purchased which are intended to be installed and/or affixed to other equipment, which is electrical of nature, should be installed by qualified electricians and/or qualified electrical installers. It remains the Buyer's responsibility to obtain and ensure that the installer is properly qualified and that it complies with all electrical legislation and regulations, which shall include the providing of an electrical Certificate of Compliance in respect of the electrical installation work.
- B. Please note that the following important information will be required for us to book in your returned item/s: completed RMA documents, after you have been in contact with your technical advisor, for inverters and batteries, pictures of the installations clearly indicating surge protection devices, COC for completed installations and line Diagrams for the installation.
- Any costs or liability in respect of repairs, defects or errors which may occur regarding incorrect installations of the Goods and/or incorrect electrical components used in combination with the Goods, shall be for the Buyer's account.
- 1.2.2 If the results of Phase One Testing and/or Phase Two Testing reveal that there is damage caused by the Buyer, or caused by incorrect installation by the Buyer, or any misuse or incorrect use by the Buyer, or other factors (excluding any fault by the manufacturer or the Supplier), or no breach of the warranty in clause 11, the Supplier will not accept return of the Goods and will not replace, repair, refund or issue any credit note in respect of such Goods.
In the event of the above, the Supplier will be entitled to charge a 15% inspection and/or handling fee. If the Goods are in the possession of the Supplier, then the Buyer must collect the Goods, at its own cost and risk within one calendar month of notification that there is no damage or fault by the Supplier or breach of warranty. If the Buyer fails to collect the Goods within one month of notification that there is no damage or breach of warranty, the Supplier will be entitled to charge a storage fee.
- i) In the event of result in Phase One Testing and/or Phase Two Testing reveal any incorrect installation, misuse or incorrect application of the Goods by the Buyer, the Buyer shall have the option to request a repair or replacement by the Supplier, at an additional cost, which will be subject to an additional Quotation and Order.
- 1.3 If the Goods are not damaged or in breach of the warranty in clause 11 in the terms and conditions but the Buyer decides that they no longer want Goods that have been ordered and delivered and would like to return them to the Supplier, then the following steps must be taken:
- i) The Buyer must notify the Supplier in writing within 10 (ten) Business Days that they wish to return Goods. This notice must be submitted in writing to the Supplier by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- ii) The Return Goods to be returned in accordance with clause 10.3 (i) must be returned to the Supplier’s Premises within 10 (ten) Business Days of delivery. Such return is to take place between the hours of 9:00am and 4:00pm on a Business Day and at the cost and risk of the Buyer.
- iii) All Return Goods must be correctly packaged and labelled with the unique order return number generated in the original packaging following submission of the return order form in accordance with the terms above.
Once Return Goods are received by the Supplier they will be checked by a member of the Supplier’s Technical team. Provided that the Return Goods have been returned in accordance with the provisions of these terms, and the Return Goods are in its original condition, the Supplier shall either issue a credit note and/or process a refund to the Buyer as required.